About our cottage
We bought this cottage in 2013 and have lovingly restored it with our own hearts and hands. We have taken great pride and the work has been completed to a high standard ensuring that you are comfortable whilst maintaining its cottage feel. Our cottage comes equipped with:-
- A fully equipped kitchen, including cooker, fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave, cutlery and crockery, plus all the utensils you'd expect
- Beds made up on arrival (and changed mid-stay if you're here for two weeks)
- TV with DVD player and HDMI
- iPod/iPhone dock
- Books and games
- Clothes line
- Vacuum cleaner
- Iron and ironing board
- Garden furniture
- Parking nearby
- Enough washing up liquid, all purpose cleaner, dish and floor cloths, toilet rolls to get you started plus the all important tea and coffee!
Laundry - Currently we do not yet have our own washing machine but there is laundry facilities at Pentewan campsite or at the Launderette in Mevagissy.
Extra bits and pieces
Because we know space is at a premium when you're packing the car to come on holiday, we've got lots of other useful bits and pieces you're welcome to use:
- Beach gear (buckets, spades, fishing nets in the shed)
- Family-friendly games and DVDs
- Books of local walks and map
Just a reminder....check in time is 3pm on the day of arrival and checkout time is 10am on day of departure.
Please note that there are steep stairs at this property and for that reason we do NOT accept children under 6 and would not suggest this property for elderly people or people with mobility problems.